1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2015 10:21 AM by Cristian Vasile

My Firm is Looking for a BI Engineer

Patrick Arkins

The firm I work for (Morgan Lewis) is looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to work with me, BI Architects, Data Architects, and Data Warehouse developers at our headquarters in Philadelphia to implement Business Intelligence solutions and the ETL processes that support them.

Contact me at parkins AT morganlewis DOT com if you have;

• A strong background in translating business needs into analytic and reporting requirements.
      • Experience analyzing technical requirements and coming up with detailed solutions to satisfy them. 
      • Expertise in the Microsoft BI stacks such as SSRS SSIS SSAS and SQL Server 2008/2012.
      • Familiarity with Tableau.
      • Experience working inside the SharePoint environment. 
      • A B.A. from a four-year college or university in Information Systems or related field or commensurate experience.
      • Extensive knowledge of complex SQL composition and troubleshooting
      • Skills in OLAP Modeling, Development, and Implementation
      • Skills in Enterprise Reporting & Dashboard Development
      • Knowledge of concepts related to design, implementation and maintenance of data warehouses
      • Creation and maintenance of SQL objects such as triggers, stored procedures, indexes, scripts, etc.
      • Willingness and ability to learn and support third party technologies and products as required by the Firm
      • Willingness and ability to learn the business aspects of the Firm and the impact of technology to established and future processes.
      • Demonstrated experience and ability to learn and support new technologies and products dictated by firm business requirements
      • Flexible work schedule to account for scheduled maintenance events and/or off hour issue resolution
      • Excellent communication skills with a positive service-oriented demeanor
      • Strong analytical, time management, organizational and hands-on problem solving skills
      • Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented IT environment
      • Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects 
      • Microsoft Certifications are a plus.