1) Create a Parameter for Dimension Selection purpose "Dimension Parameter", By using this Parameter, we can select the Dimension Value (Field) dynamically.
2) Create a Parameter for Measure Selection purpose "Measure Parameter", By using this Parameter, we can select the Measure Value (Field) dynamically.
3) Create a Calculated Field for Dimension Selection using the syntax in the image.
4) Create another calculated field for Measure Selection like below image.
3) Place "Measure Selection", "Dimension Selection" calculated fields, Right click on both Parameters & Click on "Show Parameter Control". (Note: We can select Max 1 Value at a time from any parameter, It means Parameter limitation is Select Max 1 Value at a time.)
The following example explains when measures located on two databases.