0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2015 7:00 PM by Tom Fuller

Tableau User Research Participants Needed

Tom Fuller

Update: Thanks for those of you who have responded. The feedback is very helpful, and we'd like to get more. I'm extending this through Friday Jan 23rd.

Hi all,

We are looking for a few Tableau users to participate in a study focusing on the new Tableau Server 9.0 interface. If you haven't had a chance to check out the Tableau Server beta release, here's a great opportunity.

Who are we looking for?

We need users with a range of experience with Tableau. If you do any of the following, we want to hear from you.

• View or interact with workbooks and views via a web browser
      • Create or edit views and publish them to Tableau Server
      • Perform system or site administrator tasks such as creating projects, adding users and groups, managing permissions, scheduling tasks, etc.
      • Users with little-to-no experience with the alpha and beta releases are preferred.

What is involved?

The study will be about 1.5 hours long, and you will be asked to do the following: 

• Discuss your current experience with Tableau Server (common tasks, issues that you are having, or questions that you have.
      • Perform a series of tasks with a pre-release version of the Tableau Server, and provide feedback.

When and where?

• A 1.5 hour session sometime between Wednesday January 14 and Friday January 23. I will schedule time slot that is convenient for you.
      • If you are local, and can make it to the Seattle-Fremont area, we’d love to meet you in person. If you can’t make it, we will setup a remote videoconference

If you are interested please email me with a bit of information about your experience with Tableau Server, and I will contact you.

Thanks,

Tom Fuller

tfuller@tableausoftware.com