0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2014 6:26 AM by Michael Behning

$1,500 for a Clear Proposal in 15 Days ... Want it?

Michael Behning

I am looking for a general project manager (and the project manager's team) to take my Kickstarter project from marketing, to production, to full corporate development. I have already funded a $1,500 prize on Freelancer.Com for the best written proposal. I will figure all expenses you propose, including your salary and your team members' salaries, into the crowdfunding plan if you win the contest.

I WANT to deliver this prize ... But I want a worthy proposal.

Specifically, if you are a Tableau master and you might be interested in participating in the startup of an amazing company (check out the Freelancer brief yourself to decide - link below), please put your skills to the test. But act quickly ... PLEASE! My Freelancer contest will end on November 30th. I have specifically stipulated that the winning entry be created by either a Tableau or a Domo expert (my preference is Tableau).

If you make a proposal, make it beautiful. Be sure to read my entire brief, the attachments, and the freelancer clarification board.

TO TABLEAU ... If my winning entry is a Tableau expert I will promote Tableau also ... forever ... YOU take a look at the contest, at who I am, and send a few experts my way. This is a winning effort for everyone if we succeed. It will generate amazing publicity.

Here is the link to the Freelancer.Com contest: $1,500 Freelancer.Com Project Management Contest

Submit a Business & Crowdfunding Plan w/YOU as: Project Manager over Software and Hardware Development, Marketing, and P…

Thanks,

Michael Behning

Henchman of Souls Novelist

ShadeGame Developer

P.S. If you submit an entry PLEASE let me know here and/or on Facebook ... I am limited in my communications with contacts on Freelancer unless I am familiar with them in an other venue: Make it here (in this forum) or connect with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/henchmanofsouls