Check attached file. I am busy right now so attaching a link having explanation to this & also you can add label at top using dual axis method. Conditional Color Formatting for few columns
Multi_Dimension_Coloring.twbx 46.6 KB
By the time I worked on your workbook, Prashant and Suhrid have already replied to the thread with solutions. I am nevertheless attaching the modified workbook. Do check if it helps.
1. Created dummy Measures Compliance Status, Completion Status and Budget Status.
2. Drag Release Id onto the Row
3. Drag each of the measures on the column
4. Change the mark type to Bar for the measures.
5. For each Measure, drag the corresponding dimensions into the color shelf and Text Self.
6. Adjust the Size of the bar as needed
7. Edit axis and make it fixed based the desired size of cell.
8. Right click on axis and make uncheck "Show Header"
9. Once you create the dashboard, you would have to create a workaround to get the column headers, I have used a text box in this example.
Multi_Dimension_Coloring.twbx 47.4 KB