2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2014 8:13 AM by Samuel Anderson

Radio inputs on quick filters become unchecked when expanding a hierarchy

Samuel Anderson

My office is currently encountering a problem when we expand a category hierarchy. We use embedded visualizations, and when this particular sheet is first embedded, the quick filters that are using radio buttons will have one of the buttons checked, as expected. However, as we expand the hierarchy in the sheet, for certain data sets which are particularly large, the radio buttons will encounter a render problem and will no longer be checked, though the actual filter state seems to remain the same. I'd include images of the hierarchy as well, but it contains sensitive data which would take a lot of work to blur out, so I hope the filters will be enough to understand the issue.

Screen Shot 2014-02-24 at 13.59.18 .pngScreen Shot 2014-02-24 at 13.56.21 .png

This problem also occurs for a set which has a flat hierarchy with a large number of categories. We're wondering if anyone has ever encountered this issue before and what might be done to work around it. Thanks for any help you can provide.