1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 30, 2013 1:21 AM by Manas Ranjan Kar

Help! - Rolling 12 month revenue report with Year over Year

Eric Horio

Hello,

I have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer:

1) Look at the attached screenshot ( Year over Year Example ). How do I get the "Grand Totals" for M/M% and Y/Y% on there? The Grand Totals for the columns appear, but I cant get the Grand Totals for the rows to appear. I went to Analysis > Totals > Show Row Grand Totals, but nothing happened. Does anyone know how to get the row Grand Totals on there?

Year over Year Example.jpg

2) I want to show the last 12 months of M/M% and Y/Y% on the report. I don't want to show the current month because the current month hasn't been completed, so if I run this report in December 2013, I want the report to show December 2012 to November 2013. Originally I had 3 years worth of data on the report, but since I hid the previous years for 2011 and 2012 ( because I don't want to show them ), it won't show December 2012 or won't calculate the Y/Y for the previous years. So I want this report to be an automatic rolling 12 month report. If I run it next month ( January ), it will show January 2013 - December 2013, if I run it in February I want it to show February 2013 to January 2014, etc. Any ideas how to fix that?