Following are the steps: -
1) Create a calculated field like this: -
if sum([Profit])<0 then 'Red' else if sum([Profit])=0 then 'Yellow' else 'Green' end end
Replace [Profit] with the measure you are using.
2) Create a field with value "1.0" & name it with 'One' for further use.
3) Put fields like the image below in your sheet: -
Here, AGG(Calculation 1) is the field which we used in Step1.
4) Choose field 'One' to minimum from measure on right click on it.
5) Uncheck Header from Min(One): -
Hope this may help!
Also check the attached file.
Another way without min (one)
Step 1. click on Show me - first row, third column cell coloring viz. ( I don't know what to call it)
Step 2. Create calculated field
if sum([Profit])=0 then 0 elseif sum([Profit])>1 then 1 else -1 end
And place the calculation to Color Mark.
Step 3. Double click on the color band and set start =-1 end =1 and center =0
According to Condition in cell.twbx 978.0 KB