You may be able to adjust, similar to what is shown in this thread:
Similarly, by search previous forum threads, the same approach is shown here:
Hope this helps!
I am not able to apply any date function in the title .
DateAdd('hour',-7,<Data Update Time>) - this is not working.
1) Create a calculated field with the formula
DATEADD('hour', -7, NOW())
2) Put this field in column section & choose Max of Date.
3) Choose Max from measure for this field.
4) Ignore in Table Calculations.
5) Put this field in detail section.
6) Use this field in Title section of sheet.
May be this will help !
Also check the attached file.
DateInTitle.twbx 965.3 KB
You have to create a calculated field, and use it in the sheet in which you want to use it in the title, similar to what Prashant described.