Thank you very much for your help! I am aware of the Measure Values/Names function but the following is the most that I can achieve so far (using a 2-line example):
Major problems I have with the result is:
- On the left-hand chart, only the orange line is accurate and needed (Account Payable vs Baseline Payment Date)
- On the right-hand chart, only the blue line is accurate and needed (Paid vs Paid Date)
- I wish to have the above 2 lines on the same chart, taking in the fact that:
- the x-axis (Date) would be be a join of Baseline Payment Date AND Paid Date
- each of the 2 lines is mapped to different set of "Dates" (Baseline Payment Date vs Paid Date)
Most appreciated if anyone can offer me some advice on how to achieve this!
Can you share some more data in a tbwx, even if you have to mock up the data?