I had a play:
1. Yes a calculated field would be the best option here I think. Use sign([value]).
2. Yes Up/Down indicators are possible, but putting them in the right place is harder. There is a good example in the sample files. Attached is my version but it only seems to work if I change the order of class. I'm probably doing something wrong, but I hope it helps you on the way anyway.
3. You can increase the size of your bars, which will eat up the space between X and bar, but also between bars individually. I don't think there is any other way.
Hope it helps,
Book6-Reworked.zip 19.9 KB
Thanks for your help and support.
1) I donot know how the multiple mark works in tableau(I am working from 1 week). if you can guide me here what procedure you followed to create multiple marks I will appreciate your help.
2) Also I need those up/down shapes only on blue bars not orange.is there any way we can hide it for specific color type.
3) And regarding 3 is there any work around may be putting it in dashboard and doing something I tried it but it seems entire sheet is shrinking when we reduce the dashboard width.
Hiding original x-axis and mocking it to something else will also do for me (reference line or something below the bars).