3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2016 12:20 AM by Atul Raut

Can't hide sheet

Jie Hao

I created a few dashboard and would like to hide sheet. I can hide all sheets except one. Just couldn't find the option "hide sheet". I have tried to recreate the sheet or duplicate from other sheet....but still.....can't hide this one....Please see the screenshot. Looks like the option disappeared. And I can't delete this one...anyone helps? Thanks.

• 1. Re: Can't hide sheet
          Tracy Rodgers

Hi Jie,

You'll only be able to hide a worksheet if it is placed on a dashboard. Double check that the above sheet actually is on a dashboard. And on the flip side, you're only able to delete a worksheet if it is NOT on a dashboard.

Hope this helps!

-Tracy

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Can't hide sheet
            Jie Hao

Thank you Tracy. You are obsolutely correct. I did attach a wrong worksheet to my dashboard.

• 3. Re: Can't hide sheet
              Atul Raut

In case you would like to Hide a worksheet which is a WIP for your design work but you dont want to publish the workbook with this WIP sheet - Go ahead and add that worksheet in any (relevant) dashboard and put fixed height (2 or 3 pixels). Doing this will you will be able to go back to WIP worksheet and hide that sheet from appearing on the tabs.