3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2013 5:12 PM by BI Alliance Health

"tabcmd get" inconsistent: results in [*** "404 Not Found"] for some workbooks

Andy W Desplenter

I have a few workbooks, 5 out of 30, that I cannot pull down using tabcmd.

I have used tabcmd to pull the list of workbooks and also double checked from the servers webpages.

I have the spelling correct. On the servers webpage if I navigate to one of the workbooks and add .twb or .twbx to the URL, then it downloads the .twbx just fine. But not when I try to issue a tabcmd get I get 404 Not found error:

Does anyone have any suggestions of things to try?

Command looks like:

tabcmd.exe get "/workbooks/DebuggingTools.twbx --filename "c:\DebuggingTools.twbx" -u <username> -s <serverURL> --password-file "<passwordfilename>" --timeout 30

===== Continuing previous session

=====     Server:   <serverURL>

=====     Username: <username>

===== Requesting /workbooks/DebuggingTools.twbx from server...

*** 404 "Not Found"

and works fine on 25 out of 30 workbooks.

P.S. Also note: I can pull down .PNGs of views within the workbook using the same name in the view path, just not the workbook itself.

I can even pull down the .html with this command and that works, but not the .XML, .TWB, or .TWBX

tabcmd.exe get "/workbooks/DebuggingTools --filename "c:\DebuggingTools.html" -u <username> -s <serverURL> --password-file "<passwordfilename>" --timeout 30

Andy W. Desplenter

Message was edited by: Andy W Desplenter Add P.S.