I have attached a workbook...Refer to the same for the below points:
1. In the Sales Worksheet, I have added the required dimension and measures
2. In the Level of Detail area, add the Order Date field
3. Right click on it and choose format "Day" May 8, 2011
4. Level of Detail tab will now display “DAY(Order Date)”
5. Right click the same and choose “Choose Quick Filter”
6. Click on the drop down in Order Date Quick Filter and click on Edit Filter.
- Choose Relative Date option
- Choose Days
- Choose “Today”. Click OK
This setting will always filter your dashboard to Today’s data.
7. Use the worksheet in dashboard
Today.twbx.zip 349.5 KB
Do you want the data to always be filtered with value 13 for "День" field?
No. Filter Field "Day" should remain the same. But the data must match the data to the current day. That is May 14 filter must be set to "14", on May 15 - "15", etc.
- Add the "День" to the Level of Detail of the worksheet.
- Add the "День" filter on the dashboard
- Choose any random number on the filter. The dashboard will go blank. Then right click on the filter and click on "Clear Filter". Make sure the filter has "All Values in Database" enabled.
Let me know if this works for you.