1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2017 8:14 AM by Anbarasan P

The Calendar Workbook Collection

kettan

My Motivation

Following Calendar view of EOM into FOM aroused an old passion from the 90's to develop automatic calendar creation in Word & Excel. This motivated me to make my first calendar in Tableau, see attached, and then came the idea of finding other examples, which is not easy, which then led my thoughts toward having a centralized collection of calendar workbooks.

Attached

Johan Calendar #1: National Flag Days Calendar

This calendar shows one month plus smaller view of previous & next 3 months.

For private use it would be fun to replace the flags with photos of family & friends showing anniversaries such as birthdays and wedding days.

Sources:

Flag files are downloaded from http://icondrawer.com/free.php and then added as custom shapes
      Flag days are found in Flag Day - Wikipedia

Johan Calendar #2: Public Holidays In Faroe Islands

This calendar shows a whole calendar year with all public holidays, both fixed and those moving with Easter Sunday.

Invitation

Please feel welcomed & encouraged to share your own calendars and improve those already shared.

Resources

See also collection of questions, resources, and ideas about calendars in:

The Calendar & Timetable Question Collection

1 2 Previous Next