3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2013 10:19 AM by Tracy Rodgers

Need help with overall %'s

Michael Larson

I am trying to figure out what our overall % on time is broken up by total orders and individual lines on the orders.  I have already figured out the %'s for each but I'm having a hard time figuring out a calculation that will return one number for each.  I have attached a screen shot of what I have so far.

• 1. Re: Need help with overall %'s
          Jim Wahl

Hi Michael,

What you want to do is probably not too difficult, but it's not clear to me what exactly you're after.  It looks like the order line numbers are either 0% or 100%? Is line number the level of detail? Or can can some line numbers be partially delayed? Do you want to calculated the % of line numbers that are late per order? Or the total number of orders that have late items?

Perhaps you could post a subset of the data (obfuscated if necessary) in a packaged workbook (twbx) that shows the problem. Someone should be able to quickly point you in the right direction.

Jim

• 2. Re: Need help with overall %'s
            Michael Larson

For the most part it will either say 100 or 0 percent.  the line number is the level of detail so I would like to be able to filter by detail or overall order to get an overall % on time.  An order should not be considered on time unless all of the individual lines in that order were fufilled on time.  I believe I already have the % on time by the line item calculated. 

• 3. Re: Need help with overall %'s
              Tracy Rodgers

Hi Michael,

I am still unsure of the desired outcome as well. Do you want only ORDNUMBER on the rows shelf with the aggregated percent of each, based on the ORDDTLNUM? Can you post a packaged workbook (twbx file)?

-Tracy