0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2013 9:48 AM by Christopher Henderson

Changing Rank and League Tables

Christopher Henderson

Hi,

I have a data set which shows the target points that a sales representative has gained across 4 key products by month for 2013. What I have done so far is to put this data into a table and sorted it by the row grand total to provide a kind of make shift league table.

Sales Rep     Product A          Product B          Product C          Product D          Grand Total (Sorted)

Person A          10                    20                         30                    10

Person B          11                    15                         22                    10    

Person C          10                    10                         10                    10

What I would like to do is to provide an indicator on the sales representatives rank movement from the previous month.

For example if the user selects February as a month to review, currently they get a league table as mentioned, what I would like to do is to have an arrow shape indicate how each sales representative has moved since the previous month, in this instance January.

How do I do this in Tableau?

Any help is much appreciated!

Chris