1 of 1 people found this helpful
Please don't be discouraged Shawn - your contribution to the forums, both in terms of answers and the digest are invaluable. I tend to take third party criticism too personally, even if it was never meant to be personal. I am trying to get better and understand that people express themselves in person and on the web in ways that are easily misconstrued, or that they themselves would not have thought less polite.
I'm sorry you felt the need to withdraw from that conversation, I appreciate you for your contributions to this community and hope that you will continue to 'stir the pot'.
Yeah, whatever Shawn.
Just givin' ya a hard time. I was hoping this was a plea to fix the forums.
I have personally learned a lot from you and your interactions with others in the forums. Please be encouraged and I look forward to seeing more of (and perhaps even participating in) the exchange of ideas with brilliant people!
- "Our Forums, which art in Seattle,
- remembered be your login name?
- Your questions come,
- maybe needing a sum,
- on desktop as it is in server.
- Give us this day our daily viz,
- and forgive us our hacks,
- as we forgive them that don't mark questions answered
- and lead us not into pie charts,
- but deliver us from Excel
- For thine is the insight,
- the extract, and the bar chart,
- for ever and ever. (or until IBM buys you in a hostile takeover)
- You can see my Anglican upbringing coming through...