2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2013 8:24 PM by Ria Pleta

Help with Territory Map

Ria Pleta

Hi I'm trying to create a territory map with points of presence and prospective customers by territory. Does anyone have a sample?

• 1. Re: Help with Territory Map
          Alex Kerin

If you are talking about regions, this may help: http://community.tableau.com/thread/122383

Otherwise you need to be more explicit about what you are trying to achieve.

• 2. Re: Help with Territory Map
            Ria Pleta

Hi Alex

Map.png

Hi Alex,

I'm still new to Tableau, thanks for helping. I'm trying to show companies within a certain point of presence.On the left is a map of all sites and on the right shows the sites around the ATL1 presence. I'd like to have one map where different colors represent each point of presence. I even connected to a different excel sheet that listed the points of presence by zip code but that sheet won't blend properly. In the end I'd like to have about 10 different colors on the right side with each color representing a point of presence area. The issue is that a company can fall in multiple points of presence so when I try to use ATL1, NY1, ATL3, etc. as a filter, the map doesn't display correctly.

Hope you can help