I have a question and I hope someone will help me out of it .
I created a sheet in Tableau which looks like this:
I would like to create ratios in Tableau such as "Operational Income/Net Proceed Of sales" or "Net income/Net proceed of sales"
Could someone please tell me how to do that?
Thank you in advance for your replies.
Nevermind, I've found the solution .
For those interrested, what you have to do is:
- Set "Key figures" as Rows
- Set "Values" as Text
- Edit the Calculation as follow
- Add table calculation
- Calculation Type = Percent from ...
- Calculate the percentage along "Key figures"
- Display the value as a percentage of "Net proceed of sales"
Hope this helps
Become a Viz Whiz on the Forums!
Support the Community and master Tableau.
Retrieving data ...