how do we go about connecting the lines?
You know questions expire after a year. But you're in luck this one has 10 more days to go! Since I don't know if you've upgraded to 8.0 I'm going to give your the steps:
- Change the Days Out field from string (ABC) to a number (#) data type.
- Drop this onto the existing Days Out field
- Change the pill from a discrete (blue) to a continuous (green)
- Adjust the size of the shapes (T messes with them)
- Reverse your axis
- I also unchecked include zero in the Edit Axis dialogue box so you get better separation.
That's it. It will then look like this:
ive upgraded to 8...
I changed the dimensions to number and a continuous field but i am still seeing the lines not connect. I remember in T7 there was an option to connect lines without data points or something? I think this option may have been deleted in T8?