I just tested the same scenario and my end and am not seeing any errors with this. Can you add a screenshot of what you are seeing or what errors are coming up?
Yes. I too am using 7.07 desktop and server. I published an extract to the server as a published data source. When I replaced my extract with the published data source, I got 5 errors stating that columns don't exist (i.e.No such column [AUA per Household (copy)]).
One of my calculated fields based on Username is on the Filters shelf, and it was set to Add to Context. I chose Remove from Context, and it works fine now.
The 5 columns/errors don't even exist in my seed datasource, extract or published data source, although they did at one point.
I have an open ticket with Tableau.
We are able to reproduce this issue with Tableau data extracts that have been published to a Tableau server (both v7). Calculated fields published to the server using a count distinct (countd) function in conjunction with a context filter causes the error. Using a context filter with calculated fields published to the server not using the count distinct function doesn't cause any errors.
I'm guessing the [AUA per Household (copy)] column either contains or references a column that counts the distinct number of households. This in conjunction with the context filter would cause the error.
I'm having this same issue whenever I add a context filter. I was using desktop version 7.0.0 and received a "No such column" error, so I updated to version 7.0.12 - now I am getting the below error.
Invalid field formula due to limitations in the data source.