This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Emily, I think we've all spend time chasing down this particular problem. Here's what I do:
- Did I remember to save the Excel file after I made the change?
- Go to Edit Connection and scroll back to the beginning of the file name to make sure I didn't accidentally open the twbx instead of the twb.
- Re-establish the connection.
- Make sure I changed the parameter name, not just the calculated field code.
- Show it to someone else, fresh eyes always find my mistakes!
Hope this helps.
Thank you Shawn! I did not change the name in the parameter.