6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2012 11:18 PM by Grzegorz Mikulski

Autofit on dashboard; page breaks and reapeating header rows on print-out...

Grzegorz Mikulski

Dear,

This is my first dashboard in Tableu and I'm struggling with an option to auto fit to my tables that I present on dashboard.

I am trying to use to options:

a) 'normal' fit

b) 'entire view' fit

I deleted the figures, but you may see what my problem is. Table above is Actuals (and I use "normal fit" on it), and table below is budget (using "entire view" fit).

As you see on first screen - if I include all clusters on filter, first table will have scroll bars (that I want to avoid for printing). Second table will be OK, all data fits in.

Nowy obraz (1).bmp

However, if I only filter one cluster out - I am left with empty space between two tables-  that I also do not want....

Nowy obraz.bmp

Is there a possibility to auto fit to contents? So that contents is always visible? And how can I avoid being left with empty space between tables?

Also, is there a possibility to add page breaks (for printing)? And to reapeat header rows on print-outs?

Looking forward to any hints on this. I want to sent the dashboard out to users that will only have a Tableu Reader - and they need to be able to print this out.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Greg