1 of 1 people found this helpful
Attached is a workbook that does this using the Superstore Sales data. What I did was:
- Created the CNT(Order ID) aggregation.
- Used the Quick Table Calculation to create a Percent of Total.
- Clicked on that Percent of Total pill, selected Edit Table Calculation..., then Edit Formula to create a calculated field for the % of Total Orders.
- Created another calculation called % of Total YOY Difference with the following formula:
ZN([% of Total Orders]) - LOOKUP(ZN([% of Total Orders]),-1)
- Then brought that calculation into the view, and set the Compute Using to Table (Across).
Let me know if this works for you,