I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Would you be able to post a sample workbook (twbx file)? Thanks!
Couldn't figure out how to attach outside of original post...so I updated there. Thanks a bunch!
I was going through forum posts and saw this one, did you ever figure out what you needed? I took a look at this and made the following edits:
- Created a parameter based on BilletNumber called BilletNumberParam
- Created a BilletNumberFilter field using the evaluation [BilletNumber]=[BilletNumberParam], so it will return True if the Billet Number matches the parameter.
- On the BilletChangeWidget worksheet, changed BilletNumber to BilletNumberParam, and replaced the Billet Number on the Filter shelf with the BilletNumberFilter field.
- Changed your DivReassign2 field to the following calculation:
IF [BilletNumberFilter] THEN
So we only use the DivReassign value for the selected Billet Number, otherwise return the DivAssigned.
- I also removed BilletNumber from the Level of Detail because it wasn't necessary for the calculations.
Going forward, you'd need to update the parameter whenever you add new billet numbers.