I got something to work with it. Not as clean as I would like but we can call this one done for now.
I have created a workbook with the solution inside. I am curious if you came up with the same solution? Could you please reply back with your solution to ease my curiosity?
We can not set a custom list of values we want to display for the user to select using a Quick Filter, we are limited to all values in the dimension plus the default 'all' option.
We can solve this through the use of a new parameter and calculation applied as a filter.
- Right click in the dimension panel and select 'Create Parameter...'
- Define the Parameter and an Integer as a List
- Enter the List Items with -1 as display 'All' and 0 as display '>0'
- Save the Parameter and Right Click on it in the Parameter Panel and Select 'Show Parameter Control' (The Parameter should appear on the right as a drop down list)
- Create a New Calculation as Follows 'IF [Landings] > [Parameter1] THEN "True" ELSE "False" END'
- Add the new Calculation to the Filter Shelf and Select to Show only 'True'
You were very close, just missed the parameter piece. Hope this helps.
Checkbox_Solution.twbx.zip 29.0 KB