2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2012 1:02 PM by matthew.konieczka

    Grouping percentages in segments

      Currently, I have a dual axis where the left Y-Axis is [Sales $], while the right is [No. of Records] and a percentage value ([Percent of Sales $]) along the x-axis. Instead of displaying 1%, 2%, etc for the along X-axis values, I would like to set 5% interval so it gives me a total from 0-5%, 6-10%, etc for the [No of Records] measure.  Since my visual is displaying distinct "wigets", the visualization won't allow me to show the sum of "widgets" total for each 5% grouping.  Is there a calculated field that I can use that would give me a sum at a 5% interval?