One possible resolution to this could be to try running "tabadmin reset" to reset the Tableau Server Administrator account. The instructions for this are as follows:
1. Open a command window and type the following:
32-bit version cd "C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau Server\6.0\bin"
64-bit version cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tableau\Tableau Server\6.0\bin"
2. Type: tabadmin reset
Then log back into the Tableau Server - you should be prompted to create a new Administrator account. Use the same account as before.
If this still does not resolve the issue, you can submit a request with our support team by filling out a form here:
The following information will help resolve the issue more quickly.
1. What username is being typed into the login page?
2. Has logging in with the username in question worked previously?
3. If yes, at what point did it stop working? What changed in the environment at that time?
4. Screen shots of relevant windows or error messages, including the 'Show Details' information (if applicable)
5. Screen shot of the "General" tab of the "Configure Tableau Server" dialog box. The dialog box can be reached by clicking on Start > Programs > Tableau Server > Configure Tableau Server
6. Date and time that the authentication failure occurred
7. Tableau Server log files (See http://www.tableausoftware.com/support/knowledge-base/creating-tableau-server-log-files for instructions on bundling and sending the log files)
Hope this helps!
I got the same problem in my enviroment, and I solved this!
Log into your server as admin, go to alluser > domain and in the nickname of your company network, put the name of your network
name | nicname
my.domain my server host
name | nicname
I hope this work for you!