You need to upload the packaged workbook (a .twbx) which includes the data source, and then I and the others will be able to help.
There are a few routes to accomplish what you are looking for. I recommend reading http://www.tableausoftware.com/support/knowledge-base/preparing-excel-files-analysis That will take you to an Excel Add-in that is very useful.
Here is what I did to get the attached:
1. unpackaged your workbook, and edited the Excel file
2. performed Convert Blank Cells to Zeros in Excel
3. used the Tableau Excel Add-in to Reshape the data
4. sorted and changed all zeros to blanks
5. connected Tableau to this transformed data, and created an Extract (Imported all).
6. made the calculated fields, and laid out as in the attached workbook
Thanks so much for the help! It works perfectly.