1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2019 6:39 PM by jeremy.haynes Go to original post Branched to a new discussion.
      • 75. Re: Quick filter always shows the last date
        Zale Zhao

Hi Ricky,

We have a solution which will involve a web widget and maybe a server to make the parameter dynamic, let me know if you need detail.

Zale

• 76. Re: Quick filter always shows the last date
          Vanessa dos Santos

Hi, Zale!

Can you send me your solution? I'm facing the same problem and I couldn't make the workaround do the trick.

• 77. Re: Quick filter always shows the last date
            Jeffrey Shaffer

The never ending thread. One additional thing I've found on the continuous date range slider.

As a few posted here, the "Special" tab with "All Dates" selected will allow the slider to pick up all dates in the date range. The issue that a few people raised is this expands to the entire date range. If you want to bound the lower end of the slider, but include all dates on the top end out to the most recent refresh, you can use "Range of Dates" and set the lower end to the desired date and the upper end to some date way in the future, in this case 1/1/2025. This isn't ideal because the range slider will show all of these years in the future, but it will include all the most recent data and continue to show the new dates as they are added to the data set. When the slider is then used by the user, the top end will adjust down until the max date of the data is reached. Not an ideal solution, but it does allows the user to be able to adjust the date range and at the same time include updated data as it comes in.

Jeff

2 of 2 people found this helpful
            • 78. Re: Quick filter always shows the last date
              jeremy.haynes

This is the solution I'm going with. I never thought about setting it to a future date. Thanks.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next