Skip navigation

Tableau Conference App Improvements for 2019

score 6
You have not voted. Active

This is probably going to be an evolving list of ideas, but here are some off the top of my head. By all means add ideas I've forgotten in comments.

• Release it a month in advance, not 2 weeks
  • Create two ways to tag sessions - definite and maybe - because if the session we want is full, we might want to see the list of contenders again to select our second favorite
  • Make sure profiles are editable before release (can't add photo in web or mobile)Resolved
  • MAKE SURE YOU CAN "UNCHECK" a session, especially for reserved-seating sessions. Sometimes we change our minds or choose a different time slot for that session based on availability of others. But currently I am unable to uncheck reserved sessions or regular sessions, forcing me to manually enter my "real" sessions in Outlook - Resolved
  • Make sure both web and mobile can handle 15K+ users at once. Web app is painfully slow and both apps crash frequently. - Resolved
  • Braindates are awesome - give us a way to add them to our schedule They are in meetings section and in "My Schedule" now - yay!!
  • Give us a way to manually add ad hoc meet-ups, networking sessions, dinners, etc.
  • Give us a way to add data village time or slots of time for other things that run all day long
  • Enable us to see the sessions on a map - we might choose one session over another based on proximity

I'll edit this as things come up, but what else would you add Tableau peeps?

Comments

Vote history