1. To create a new document, use the Template that is found on the main page of the TCRL:
2. Copy the template content to your clipboard and paste to a new document:
3. Create a meaningful title for the Calculation Reference Document
4. Change the Collaboration Options to have someone edit or write the document with you. Always keep the Restrict comments option unchecked.
5. Once the document is completed click Publish to share it with everyone. By clicking Save Draft, the document will only be shared with anyone who has been chosen to collaborate on it with you.
6. At any time, the document can be edited (assuming you are the author or have been given edit permissions), by clicking on the Edit button under the Actions menu to the right.