failed to connecting to 32bit MySQL 5.0.24a database from 64bit Tableau Desktop 9.2

Version 2

Dear All:

I have encountered a problem when I connecting to 32bit MySQL 5.0.24a database from 64bit Tableau Desktop 9.2,

firstly I received an error message:

Tableau expected to find driver version 3.51.0 to connect to the database server '140.122.249.191'. Version 5.3.0 of the driver is currently installed, but Tableau could not connect. Try reinstalling the driver or using a different driver version.

Download Drivers and install the drivers, and then connect.

Detailed Error Message:

[Microsoft][ODBC 驅動程式管理員] 找不到資料來源名稱且未指定預設的驅動程式

Unable to connect to the server "140.122.249.191". Check that the server is running and that you have access privileges to the requested database.

Then I tried to install the 32bit MySQL driver for Desktop and Server (mysql-connector-odbc-5.3.6-win32.msi) and reconnect again,

another error message appears:

Unable to connect to the ODBC Data Source. Check that the necessary drivers are installed and that the connection properties are valid.

[MySQL][ODBC 5.3(w) Driver]Malformed packet

Unable to connect to the server "140.122.249.191". Check that the server is running and that you have access privileges to the requested database.

Any help?

Thanks!!