Generally, “out of date” alerts occur because a workbook and a data source have been published but the workbook is not pointing to the published version of the data source. To resolve the issue, follow the steps below:
1. Open the workbook in Tableau Desktop.
2. Select Data > Connect to Data.
3. Select Tableau Server then log in and select the published extract.
4. Now right-click the original data source (top left of screen) and select "Replace Data Source."
5. Replace the original data source with the new data source.
6. Delete the original data source from the workbook.
7. Republish the workbook.
8. Save the workbook.
For more information, see: Data Out-of-Date in Tableau Online Views