Process hanging when running tableau-prep-cli.bat remotely

Version 1

For some reason, I need to ssh to a windows server and run tableau-prep-cli.bat.

I have run in localhost (window server) with the same command without any problem.

However, when I try to run tableau-prep-cli.bat by ssh from another host end up with the tableau-prep-cli.bat hanging with no error since there are no errors showed it's hard to troubleshoot....

(my screen output as below)

# When I run locally on my windows server:

C:\One Drive\OneDrive - 維新網股份有限公司\Prep Flow Pool\Completed Port List>"C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau Prep Builder 2019.3\scripts\tableau-prep-cli.bat" -c "Completed

ort List_Credentials.json" "C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau Prep Builder 2019.3\scripts\tableau-prep-cli.bat" -t "Completed Port List.tfl"

JAVA_HOME is set to : C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau Prep Builder 2019.3\scripts\..\Plugins\jre temporarily

Loading the flow.

Creating temp directory at C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\2\prep-cli-8283341965310138966

Loaded the flow.

Updated the connections with supplied credentials.

Established input connections to remote connection: bluex-rds-readonly.cpv7i72gpmry.us-west-2.rds.amazonaws.com

Established input connections with remote data sources.

No server connections detected in input connections.

Checking the flow document for errors.

Flow Document has no errors.

Preparing to execute the flow.

Flow Execution Status: Running

Flow Execution Status: Running

Flow Execution Status: Finished

Finished running the flow successfully.

# When I run tableau-prep-cli.bat from another host through SSH:

C:\One Drive\OneDrive - 維新網股份有限公司\Prep Flow Pool\Completed Port List>"C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau Prep Builder 2019.3\scripts\tableau-prep-cli.bat" -c "Completed Port List_Credentials.json" "C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau Prep

Builder 2019.3\scripts\tableau-prep-cli.bat" -t "Completed Port List.tfl" -d                                                                                                                                                                                                  

JAVA_HOME is set to : C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau Prep Builder 2019.3\scripts\..\Plugins\jre temporarily                                                                                                                                           

Preparing to run the flow : C:\One Drive\OneDrive - sѥq\Prep Flow Pool\Completed Port List\Completed Port List.tfl                                                                                                                                  

Loading the flow.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Creating temp directory at C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\prep-cli-6209517945272348190    <<< the process stoped here and hanging..

Did anyone experience this problem before? Please help..