My best new Tableau skill - a new weekly initiative #BestNewTableauSkill

Version 1

Tableau new skills this week.png

I've been using Tableau for two and a half years now and even now I am constantly learning new skills; whether that be through recently passing my Tableau 10 Desktop Qualified Associate exam or though the amazing blog posts, tweets and Tableau Public workbooks that people share across the Tableau Community every week.

Inspired by this continuous learning and the way the positive way the Tableau Community responded to my Tableau Top Tips, I have decided to start a new weekly initiative; 'The best new skill I've learnt in Tableau this week'. Every week I will be posting the best new skill I have learnt this week; over time, building up an informative and helpful set of Tableau guides that people can reference and, hopefully, learn one or two new Tableau skills along the way.

If you wanted to support the initiative tweet your best new Tableau skill using the hashtag #BestNewTableauSkill

For this week's #BestNewTableauSkill I share how I found out you can 'lasso' worksheets when wanting to apply actions to dashboards, might not be that ground breaking but will save me hours when wanting to multi select and deselect worksheets to apply an action to.

The best new skill I've learn in Tableau this week - Multi selecting worksheets when applying actions