Leverage these resources, in addition to the Course Curriculum modules found in our Tableau for Teaching User Community to help get your students up and running with Tableau. A PDF of this content can be downloaded at the bottom of the document.
1. Request instructor, student and computer lab keys through the Tableau for Teaching Program.
2. Join our Tableau for Teaching User Community(Note: login first) to access teaching resources, collaborate with other instructors teaching with Tableau, and share teaching materials that you develop.
3. Watch, interact and learn how to work with Tableau Desktop through Desktop Starter Kit.
Sample Tableau Workbooks
Instruct your students to download these additional workbooks to reverse engineer the views built with the subject-specific data extracted in Tableau.
Tracking donor funds is vital for any non-profit, and different types of dashboards are needed depending on the viewer consuming the information. This is a high-level overview of donor funding, best used for an executive. How can the same data be used for a small fundraising team to track progress?
Outlining impact program performance based off of mentor and mentees, and additional success metrics.
Tracking Ebola virus cases by location and date – including geographic information and calculated fields.
- Visualize No Malaria with PATH and the Tableau Foundation, PATH, the leader in global health innovation partners with Zambian National Ministry of Health and the National Malaria Control Centre to eliminate malaria cases by using data tracking and analysis tools.
- Tableau Foundation Living Report– traditional annual reports can take months to compile. Creating an interactive report which can be updated regularly can reduce the time to deliver reports to donors and other interested parties.