eLearning User FAQs

Version 22

How do I sign in/log in to my eLearning account for the first time?

1. Go to elearning.tableau.com.

2. Sign in using your Tableau ID.  If you don’t have a Tableau ID, see How do I create a Tableau ID?

3. Register at the Tableau eLearning Center using the Access Code provided by your organization’s Central Administrator. If you don’t have an Access Code, see What is my Access Code?

4. Return to elearning.tableau.com any time to access your eLearning.

When I try to sign in, I’m told that my password is incorrect. How can I reset my password?

1. Go to elearning.tableau.com.

2. Click the Forgot Password link under the Sign In button.

3. A password reset email will be sent to you.

I’m having trouble signing in. What can I do?

Double-check the following:

1. Make sure you are typing the URL (elearning.tableau.com) correctly. That URL should open the correct sign in page.

2. Make sure you are signing in using your Tableau ID. If you don’t have a Tableau ID, see How do I create a Tableau ID?

3. Try resetting your password. See How can I reset my password?

4. If it’s your first time logging in, you’ll need your Access Code. See What is my Access Code?

How do I create a Tableau ID?

1. Go here to begin creating a Tableau ID account.

2. Fill out and submit the form.

3. Confirm your email address via the Tableau ID confirmation email.

4. Visit elearning.tableau.com any time to access your eLearning.

What is my Access Code?

Your Access Code is needed to register for eLearning the first time you sign in. Ask your organization’s Central Administrator for your Access Code if they haven’t yet provided you with one.

How do I make the eLearning larger?

On a lesson page, you can make the eLearning larger by clicking the expand button in the bottom right corner.

expand-button-bottom-right-24x24.jpg

Or click the left arrow button in the top middle of the page.

Left-Arrow-Expand-Button-24x23.jpg

I downloaded the activity files, but I don’t know where they went. How can I find them?

Open your browser’s default folder for downloads.

How can I see my progress?

On your profile page, you can see how many lessons out of the total number of lessons that you have completed, for each course. See How do I view my profile page?

Additionally, on the Course Overview page, you’ll see check marks next to lessons you’ve completed, as well as a count of lessons completed out of the total number of lessons under the course title, in the top right corner.

How do I view my profile page?

To get to your profile page, in the top right corner, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile image, and then click My Profile.

my-profile-link.png

Do I get a certificate of completion for finishing a course?

A certificate of completion will be available on your profile page after completing a course. To get to your profile page, in the top right corner, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile image, and then click My Profile. Click View certificate, and then click the certificate itself to open or download a printable PDF of your certificate.

How do I print my certificate of course completion?

View and print your certificate of completion from your profile page. To get to your profile page, in the top right corner, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile image, and then click My Profile. Click View certificate, and then click the certificate itself to open or download a printable PDF of your certificate.

How do I change my profile picture?

In the top right corner, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile image, and then click My Profile. On your profile image, click Update. Browse to and select the image you want, and then click Open. The image will update.

How do I find out when my eLearning subscription expires?

Contact your organization’s Central Administrator. This will likely be the employee of your organization who originally sent you your eLearning Access Code, and the information may be in their initial invitation email.

How do I get help if I encounter a problem with the eLearning? How do I report a bug or something incorrect?

On any page in the Tableau eLearning Center, at the bottom of the page, click Support. Or in the top right corner, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile image, and then click Support. Fill out the form, and then click Submit.
    support-link.png

What other training options does Tableau provide, beyond eLearning?

Find out about live online training, classroom training, and more at tableau.com/training.

I’d like to learn about _______. How do I request eLearning for this topic?

Let us know what you want to learn by completing our Support form. On any page in the Tableau eLearning Center, at the bottom of the page, click Support, fill out the form, and then click Submit.

How can I suggest improvements to the eLearning? How do I request a new eLearning feature?

Send us your suggestions by completing our Support form. On any page in the Tableau eLearning Center, at the bottom of the page, click Support, fill out the form, and then click Submit.

How do I get access to Tableau’s eLearning? How can I view a sample of Tableau eLearning?

Visit tableau.com/elearning to learn more about our eLearning, try out a free sample, and purchase it for you or your organization. Or contact your Tableau Account Manager directly.

What curriculum is covered by Tableau eLearning?

Tableau eLearning is web-based education.  It allows you to easily onboard in a consistent and scalable way. Interactive courses are designed to help you learn the ins and outs of Tableau at your own pace. Hands-on activities and knowledge checks ensure you retain what you learn. Your progress is captured so you can monitor your results and stay engaged with the content.

The following courses are available through Tableau eLearning:

Click each course name to get detailed information about the curriculum. More content will be available in the future!

How do I purchase eLearning?

Contact your Tableau Account Manager.

What are the technology requirements/system requirements for using Tableau eLearning?

You will need:

• A version of the software (Tableau Desktop and/or Tableau Prep) that you want to learn through eLearning that has been released within the last year.
    • An Internet connection of 10Mbps or higher.
    • The ability to listen to audio (headphones are recommended).
    • The ability to download ~5MB activity files to your computer.
    • A Tableau eLearning-supported browser. We support recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Edge -- running on a version of Windows supported by Microsoft or a version of Mac OSX supported by Apple.

Do I need the software to use the eLearning?

Our eLearning teaches Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep skills and guides you through applying those skills using the software. It’s essential to have access to the software to benefit from the training.

Can I use Tableau Public instead of Tableau Desktop?

Use of Tableau Public instead of Tableau Desktop will not be possible.

eLearning ユーザー FAQ

初めて自分の eLearning アカウントにサインイン/ログインするときにはどうすれば良いですか?

1. elearning.tableau.com にアクセスします。

2. ご自分の Tableau ID でサインインします。  Tableau ID をまだお持ちでない場合は、「Tableau ID の作成方法を教えてください」を参照してください。

3. ご自身の組織の中央管理者から提供されたアセクスコードを使用して Tableau eLearning Center に登録します。アクセスコードをお持ちでない場合は、「私のアクセスコードは何ですか?」を参照してください。

4. eLearning にアクセスするときは常に elearning.tableau.com に戻ります。

サインインしようとすると、パスワードが間違っていると表示されます。パスワードをリセットする方法を教えてください。

1. elearning.tableau.com にアクセスします。

2. [サインイン] ボタンの下にある [パスワードを忘れた場合] リンクをクリックします。

3. パスワードのリセットに関するメールが送信されます。

サインインで問題が発生します。どうすれば良いですか?

次の項目を再度確認します。

1. URL (elearning.tableau.com) を正しく入力していることを確認します。この URL にアクセスしていれば正しいサインインページが表示されるはずです。

2. ご自分の Tableau ID でサインインしていることを確認します。Tableau ID をまだお持ちでない場合は、「Tableau ID の作成方法を教えてください」を参照してください。

3. 上記が正しい場合はパスワードをリセットします。「パスワードをリセットする方法を教えてください」を参照してください。

4. 初めてログインする場合は、アクセスコードが必要です。「私のアクセスコードは何ですか?」を参照してください。

Tableau ID の作成方法を教えてください。

1. Tableau ID アカウントはこちらから作成できます

2. フォームに入力し、送信します。

3. Tableau ID 確認メールでメールアドレスの確認を行います。

4. eLearning にアクセスするときは常に elearning.tableau.com にアクセスします。

私のアクセスコードは何ですか?

アクセスコードは、eLearning に登録するために初めてログインする際に必要です。アクセスコードがまだ提供されていない場合は、ご自身の組織の中央管理者にお問い合わせください。

eLearning の画面を大きくするにはどうすれば良いですか?

レッスンページの右下隅にある拡大ボタンをクリックすると、eLearning の画面が大きくなります。

または、ページ上部の中央にある左矢印のボタンをクリックします。

アクティビティファイルをダウンロードしましたが、どこに保存されたか分かりません。どうすれば見つけられますか?

ブラウザの既定のダウンロードフォルダーを開いてください。

自分の進捗はどうすれば確認できますか?

各コースについてレッスン総数のうちいくつ完了しているかは、ご自身のプロフィールページで確認できます。「自分のプロフィールページを見る方法を教えてください」を参照してください。

また、コース概要のページでは、完了したレッスンの横にチェックマークが表示され、そのコースタイトルのレッスン総数のうち完了しているレッスン数が右上隅に表示されます。

自分のプロフィールページを見る方法を教えてください。

プロフィールページにアクセスするには、右上隅にあるプロフィール画像の横のドロップダウン矢印をクリックし、[マイ プロフィール] をクリックします。

my-profile-link.png

コースの修了証明書を受領できますか?

コース終了後に、プロフィールページで修了証明書が提供されます。プロフィールページにアクセスするには、右上隅にあるプロフィール画像の横のドロップダウン矢印をクリックし、[マイ プロフィール] をクリックします。[証明書を表示] をクリックし、証明書をクリックして開くか、または印刷可能な PDF をダウンロードできます。

コースの修了証明書の印刷方法を教えてください。

プロフィールページで証明書を表示し、印刷できます。プロフィールページにアクセスするには、右上隅にあるプロフィール画像の横のドロップダウン矢印をクリックし、[マイ プロフィール] をクリックします。[証明書を表示] をクリックし、証明書をクリックして開くか、または印刷可能な PDF をダウンロードできます。

自分のプロフィール画像を変更する方法を教えてください。

右上隅にあるプロフィール画像の横のドロップダウン矢印をクリックし、[マイ プロフィール] をクリックします。プロフィール画像上で [更新] をクリックします。掲載したい画像を選択し、[開く] をクリックします。画像が更新されます。

eLearning のサブスクリプションの有効期限を確認する方法を教えてください。

ご自身の組織の中央管理者にお問い合わせください。中央管理者は通常、ご自身の組織の従業員であり、最初に eLearning のアクセスコードを送信した人です。最初の招待メールにその情報が記載されているはずです。

eLearning で問題が発生した場合はどこに相談すれば良いですか? バグや誤りなどを報告する方法を教えてください。

Tableau eLearning Center の任意のページで、下部にある [サポート] をクリックします。または右上隅にあるプロフィール画像の横のドロップダウン矢印をクリックし、[サポート] をクリックします。フォームに入力し、[送信] をクリックします。
    support-link.png

Tableau では eLearning 以外のトレーニング方法を提供していますか?

ライブオンライントレーニング、クラスルームトレーニングなどについては、tableau.com/ja-jp/training でご確認ください。

_______について学習したいのですが、どうすればこのトピックの eLearning をリクエストできますか?

何を学習したいかについて、サポートフォームに入力してお知らせください。Tableau eLearning Center の任意のページで、下部にある [サポート] をクリックし、フォームに入力して [送信] をクリックします。

eLearning の改善をどのように提案すれば良いですか? eLearning の新しい機能をリクエストするにはどうすれば良いですか?

提案について、サポートフォームに入力してお知らせください。Tableau eLearning Center の任意のページで、下部にある [サポート] をクリックし、フォームに入力して [送信] をクリックします。

Tableau の eLearning にアクセスする方法を教えてください。どのようにすれば Tableau eLearning のサンプルを見ることができますか?

eLearning の詳細情報やサンプルの無料視聴、ご自身または組織のための購入方法については、tableau.com/ja-jp/elearning でご確認ください。または、直接 Tableau アカウントマネージャーにお問い合わせください。

Tableau eLearning にはどのようなカリキュラムがありますか?

Tableau eLearning は Web ベースのトレーニングです。  一貫したスケーラブルな方法で容易にオンボーディングできます。インタラクティブなコースは、自分のペースで Tableau の詳細について学べるようデザインされています。実習および理解度チェックによって、学習した内容を確実に身につけられます。進捗が記録されるので、結果をモニタリングしつつ、コース内容を続けることができます。

Tableau eLearning には次のコースがあります。

各コース名をクリックしてカリキュラムの詳細情報をご確認ください。今後さらに追加される予定です。

eLearning の購入方法を教えてください。

担当の Tableau アカウントマネージャーにお問い合わせください。

Tableau eLearning を利用するための技術要件/システム要件を教えてください。

以下のものが必要です。

• eLearning で学習する Tableau Desktop および/または Tableau Prep の、過去 1 年以内にリリースされたソフトウェアバージョン
    • 10 Mbps 以上のインターネット接続
    • 音声を聴くための機器 (ヘッドフォンを推奨)
    • 約 5 MB のアクティビティファイルをコンピュータにダウンロードできること
    • Tableau eLearning をサポートするブラウザ (Chrome、Firefox、または Edge の最新バージョン)

eLearning を使用するためには Tableau のソフトウェアが必要ですか?

eLearning では Tableau Desktop および Tableau Prep のスキルについて説明し、ソフトウェアを使用しながらこれらのスキルの適用方法をガイドします。トレーニングを有効活用するには、それらのソフトウェアにアクセスできることが不可欠です。

Tableau Desktop の代わりに Tableau Public を使用することはできますか?

Tableau Desktop の代わりに Tableau Public を使用することはできません。

Preguntas frecuentes de los usuarios del aprendizaje virtual

¿Cómo inicio sesión en mi cuenta de aprendizaje virtual por primera vez?

1. Diríjase a elearning.tableau.com.

2. Inicie sesión con su ID de Tableau.  Si no tiene una ID de Tableau, consulte ¿Cómo creo una ID de Tableau?

3. Regístrese en el Centro de aprendizaje virtual de Tableau con el código de acceso que le proporcionó el administrador central de su organización. Si no tiene un código de acceso, consulte ¿Cuál es mi código de acceso?

4. Vuelva a elearning.tableau.com en cualquier momento para acceder al aprendizaje virtual.

Cuando intento iniciar sesión, se me informa que mi contraseña es incorrecta. ¿Cómo restablezco la contraseña?

1. Diríjase a elearning.tableau.com.

2. Haga clic en el enlace Olvidé la contraseña debajo del botón Iniciar sesión.

3. Recibirá un correo electrónico de restablecimiento de contraseña.

Tengo problemas para iniciar sesión. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

Compruebe lo siguiente:

1. Asegúrese de escribir correctamente la URL (elearning.tableau.com). Esta URL debería abrir la página de inicio de sesión correcta.

2. Asegúrese de iniciar sesión con la ID de Tableau. Si no tiene una ID de Tableau, consulte ¿Cómo creo una ID de Tableau?

3. Pruebe restablecer la contraseña. Consulte ¿Cómo restablezco la contraseña?

4. Si es la primera vez que inicia sesión, necesitará el código de acceso. Consulte ¿Cuál es mi código de acceso?

¿Cómo creo una ID de Tableau?

1. Ingrese aquí para empezar a crear una cuenta de ID de Tableau.

2. Complete el formulario y envíelo.

3. Confirme su dirección de correo electrónico por medio del correo electrónico de confirmación de su ID de Tableau.

4. Visite elearning.tableau.com en cualquier momento para acceder al aprendizaje virtual.

¿Cuál es mi código de acceso?

Necesita el código de acceso para registrarse en el aprendizaje virtual la primera vez que inicia sesión. Solicite el código de acceso al administrador central de su organización si aún no le proporcionaron uno.

¿Cómo puedo ampliar el tamaño de la ventana de la plataforma de aprendizaje virtual?

Desde cualquier página de la lección, puede ampliar la ventana de la plataforma de aprendizaje virtual. Tan solo haga clic en el botón Expandir en la esquina inferior derecha.

Otra opción es hacer clic en el botón de flecha izquierda en la parte superior central de la página.

Descargué los archivos de actividades, pero no sé dónde están. ¿Cómo los encuentro?

Abra la carpeta predeterminada para descargas del navegador.

¿Cómo veo mi progreso?

En la página de perfil, puede ver cuántas lecciones completó del número total de lecciones para cada curso. Consulte ¿Cómo veo mi página de perfil?

En la página Descripción general del curso, se mostrarán marcas de verificación junto a las lecciones que completó. Además, debajo del título del curso, en la esquina superior derecha, podrá consultar el número de lecciones que completó del número total de lecciones.

¿Cómo veo mi página de perfil?

Para acceder a la página de perfil, en la esquina superior derecha, haga clic en la flecha desplegable junto a la imagen de perfil. Luego, haga clic en Mi perfil.

my-profile-link.png

¿Obtengo un certificado de finalización al completar un curso?

Una vez que complete un curso, el certificado de finalización estará disponible en la página de perfil. Para acceder a la página de perfil, en la esquina superior derecha, haga clic en la flecha desplegable junto a la imagen de perfil. Luego, haga clic en Mi perfil. Haga clic en Ver certificado. A continuación, haga clic en el certificado para abrir o descargar una versión en formato PDF que puede imprimir.

¿Cómo imprimo mi certificado de finalización del curso?

Vea e imprima el certificado de finalización desde la página de perfil. Para acceder a la página de perfil, en la esquina superior derecha, haga clic en la flecha desplegable junto a la imagen de perfil. Luego, haga clic en Mi perfil. Haga clic en Ver certificado. A continuación, haga clic en el certificado para abrir o descargar una versión en formato PDF que puede imprimir.

¿Cómo cambio mi imagen de perfil?

En la esquina superior derecha, haga clic en la flecha desplegable junto a la imagen de perfil. Después, haga clic en Mi perfil. En la imagen de perfil, haga clic en Actualizar. Busque y seleccione la imagen que quiera y, luego, haga clic en Abrir. La imagen se actualizará.

¿Cómo sé cuándo vence mi suscripción al aprendizaje virtual?

Comuníquese con el administrador central de su organización. Este probablemente sea el empleado de su organización que le envió originalmente el código de acceso del aprendizaje virtual. Es posible que el correo electrónico de invitación incluya esta información.

¿Cómo obtengo ayuda si tengo un problema con el aprendizaje virtual? ¿Cómo informo un error o algo que esté incorrecto?

En la parte inferior de cualquier página del Centro de aprendizaje virtual de Tableau, haga clic en Soporte. O, en la esquina superior derecha, haga clic en la flecha desplegable junto a la imagen de perfil y, a continuación, haga clic en Soporte. Complete el formulario y, luego, haga clic en Enviar.
    support-link.png

¿Qué otras opciones de capacitación proporciona Tableau además del aprendizaje virtual?

Descubra la capacitación en línea en vivo, la capacitación en aula y más en https://www.tableau.com/es-es/learn/training.

Quisiera conocer más acerca de _______. ¿Cómo solicito aprendizaje virtual sobre este tema?

Complete el formulario de Soporte e indíquenos sobre qué tema le gustaría aprender. En la parte inferior de cualquier página del Centro de aprendizaje virtual de Tableau, haga clic en Soporte. Luego, complete el formulario y haga clic en Enviar.

¿Cómo puedo sugerir mejoras para el aprendizaje virtual? ¿Cómo solicito una nueva funcionalidad de aprendizaje virtual?

Complete el formulario de Soporte para enviarnos sus sugerencias. En la parte inferior de cualquier página del Centro de aprendizaje virtual de Tableau, haga clic en Soporte. Luego, complete el formulario y haga clic en Enviar.

¿Cómo obtengo acceso al aprendizaje virtual de Tableau? ¿Cómo veo una muestra del aprendizaje virtual de Tableau?

Visite tableau.com/elearning para obtener más información sobre nuestro aprendizaje virtual y probar una muestra gratuita. Allí, también podrá comprar el acceso para usted o su organización. De lo contrario, póngase en contacto directamente con su administrador de cuentas de Tableau.

¿Qué programa abarca el aprendizaje virtual de Tableau?

El aprendizaje virtual de Tableau consiste en una capacitación basada en web.  Además, le permite comenzar a usar Tableau de manera fácil, coherente y escalable. Los cursos interactivos están diseñados para ayudarlo a comprender las funcionalidades de Tableau a su propio ritmo. Las actividades prácticas y las comprobaciones de aprendizaje garantizan que retenga lo que aprende. Su progreso se registra, por lo tanto, puede supervisar sus resultados y mantenerse concentrado en el contenido.

Los siguientes cursos están disponibles a través del aprendizaje virtual de Tableau:

Haga clic en el nombre de cada curso para obtener información detallada acerca del programa. Habrá más contenido disponible en el futuro.

¿Cómo puedo adquirir el acceso al aprendizaje virtual?

Póngase en contacto con su administrador de cuentas de Tableau.

¿Cuáles son los requisitos de tecnología y de sistema para el uso del aprendizaje virtual de Tableau?

Usted necesitará:

• Una versión del software de Tableau Desktop o Tableau Prep actual (lanzada dentro del último año), según el curso de aprendizaje virtual que desee completar.
    • Una conexión a Internet de 10 Mbps o superior.
    • Funcionalidad de audio (se recomienda usar auriculares).
    • Espacio libre disponible para descargar aproximadamente 5 MB de archivos de actividades en su equipo.
    • Un navegador compatible. La plataforma de aprendizaje virtual de Tableau es compatible con las versiones recientes de Chrome, Firefox o Edge.

¿Necesito el software para usar el aprendizaje virtual?

En nuestro aprendizaje virtual se explican las habilidades de Tableau Desktop y Tableau Prep. Además, se ofrecen indicaciones para que usted pueda aplicar estas habilidades en el software. Es fundamental tener acceso al software para aprovechar al máximo la capacitación.

¿Puedo usar Tableau Public en lugar de Tableau Desktop?

No. No es posible usar Tableau Public en lugar de Tableau Desktop.

eLearning 用户常见问题解答

如何首次登录 eLearning 帐户?

1. 请转到 elearning.tableau.com

2. 使用您的 Tableau ID 登录。  如果没有 Tableau ID,请参阅如何创建 Tableau ID?

3. 使用所在机构中心管理员提供的访问代码在 Tableau eLearning 中心完成注册。如果没有访问代码,请参阅我的访问代码是什么?

4. 您可随时返回 elearning.tableau.com 进入个人的 eLearning 项目。

登录时,系统提示我的密码不正确。如何重置密码?

1. 请转到 elearning.tableau.com

2. 点击“登录”按钮下方的“忘记密码”链接。

3. 系统将向您发送一封密码重置电子邮件。

我在登录时遇到问题,应该怎么做?

请仔细检查以下内容:

1. 务必正确输入 URL (elearning.tableau.com)。该 URL 可打开正确的登录页面。

2. 务必使用 Tableau ID 进行登录。如果没有 Tableau ID,请参阅如何创建 Tableau ID?

3. 尝试重置密码。具体方法请参阅如何重置密码?

4. 如果是首次登录,您将需要使用访问代码。更多详细信息,请参阅我的访问代码是什么?

如何创建 Tableau ID?

1. 请转到此处开始创建 Tableau ID 帐户

2. 填写并提交表格。

3. 通过 Tableau ID 确认电子邮件确认您的电子邮件地址。

4. 您可随时访问 elearning.tableau.com 进入个人的 eLearning 项目。

我的访问代码是什么?

首次登录时,需使用访问代码注册 eLearning。如果您所在机构的中心管理员尚未向您提供访问代码,请与其联系获取该代码。

如何扩大 eLearning 页面?

在课程页面上,您可以通过点击右下角的展开按钮扩大 eLearning 页面。

或者,也可以点击页面顶部中间区域的向左箭头按钮。

我已下载活动文件,但不知道它们的存储位置。如何找到这些文件?

请打开浏览器的默认下载文件夹。

如何查看进度?

在自己的个人资料页面上,您可以查看每门课的课程总数以及您已完成的课程数。有关详细信息,请参阅如何查看我的个人资料页面?

此外,在“课程概述”页面上,已完成课程旁将标注复选标记,右上角课程标题下将显示课程总数和已完成的课程数。

如何查看我的个人资料页面?

如果要转到个人资料页面,请在页面右上角处点击个人图像旁边的下拉箭头,然后点击“我的个人资料”。

my-profile-link.png

课程完成后,是否会获得结业证书?

完成课程后,您的个人资料页面上将显示一份结业证书。如果要转到个人资料页面,请在页面右上角处点击个人图像旁边的下拉箭头,然后点击“我的个人资料”。点击“查看证书”,然后点击证书即可打开或下载可打印的 PDF 版证书。

如何打印课程结业证书?

可通过个人资料页面查看和打印结业证书。如果要转到个人资料页面,请在页面右上角处点击个人图像旁边的下拉箭头,然后点击“我的个人资料”。点击“查看证书”,然后点击证书即可打开或下载可打印的 PDF 版证书。

如何更改我的个人资料图片?

请在页面右上角处点击个人图像旁边的下拉箭头,然后点击“我的个人资料”。在您的个人图像上,点击“更新”浏览并选择所需图像,然后点击“打开”图像随即更新。

如何了解 eLearning 订阅的到期时间?

请联系组织的中心管理员。该管理员可能是机构中最初向您发送 eLearning 访问代码的员工,您或许可在初始邀请电子邮件中找到此信息。

如果我在使用 eLearning 时遇到问题,如何获得帮助?如何报告故障或错误?

可在 Tableau eLearning 中心任意页面的底部点击“支持”。或在页面右上角处点击个人图像旁边的下拉箭头,然后点击“支持”。填写表格,如何点击“提交”。
    support-link.png

除 eLearning 外,Tableau 还提供了哪些培训选项?

请访问 tableau.com/zh-cn/training,了解实时在线培训、教室培训等内容。

我想要了解 _______。如何提出有关此主题的 eLearning 请求?

请填写支持表格,告诉我们您想要学习的内容。可在 Tableau eLearning 中心任意页面的底部点击“支持”,然后填写表格并点击“提交”。

如何提出有关 eLearning 的改进建议?如何请求新的 eLearning 功能?

请填写支持表格,将您的建议传达给我们。可在 Tableau eLearning 中心任意页面的底部点击“支持”,然后填写表格并点击“提交”。

如何访问 Tableau eLearning?如何查看 Tableau eLearning 示例?

可访问 tableau.com/zh-cn/elearning,了解有关 eLearning 的更多信息,试用免费示例,以及为自己或所在机构购买。或者可直接联系您的 Tableau 客户经理。

Tableau eLearning 涵盖哪些课程?

Tableau eLearning 是一种基于网络的培训。  通过它,您可以轻松入门并持续扩展自己的知识。交互式课程旨在帮助您按照自己的进度深入了解 Tableau。实践活动和知识检查可确保您扎实掌握所学知识。它会记录您的进度,以便您监控自己的学习成果并保持对内容的掌握。

Tableau eLearning 提供以下课程:

点击各课程名称可获取课程详细信息。未来将提供更多内容!

如何购买 eLearning?

联系您的 Tableau 客户经理。

使用 Tableau eLearning 有哪些技术要求/系统要求?

您需要:

• 一年内发布(Tableau Desktop 和/或 Tableau Prep),且您希望通过 eLearning 了解其使用技能的软件版本。
    • 10Mbps 或更高的 Internet 连接。
    • 可收听音频(建议使用耳机)
    • 能将大小约 5MB 的活动文件下载到您的计算机。
    • 支持 Tableau eLearning 的浏览器(我们支持最新版本的 Chrome、Firefox 或 Edge)。

是否需要相应软件才能使用 eLearning?

eLearning 旨在教授 Tableau Desktop 和 Tableau Prep 技能,并指导您在使用软件的过程中应用这些技能。因此,必须访问软件才能从该培训中受益。

可否使用 Tableau Public 代替 Tableau Desktop?

不可使用 Tableau Public 代替 Tableau Desktop。