Greetings from Tableau HQ in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
Thanks for your patience while I was out of town last week. While I was gone, the superlative Technical Support and Documentation teams here at Tableau published some new Quick Fix articles for your perusing pleasure:
- Unable to Change Owner of Workbook on the Server
- Error "the email or password is incorrect" Trying to Sign In to Tableau Online
- Error "Tableau has stopped working" Opening or Saving a File on a Dell Computer
- Error "Cannot connect to Tableau Server... The root CA certificate is not trusted..." Connecting to Google Analytics and BigQuery
The following articles were updated:
- Embedding Database Credentials in Tableau Server
- Error "Maintenance expired" Activating License with Current Maintenance
- Error "image not recognized" Installing Tableau Desktop on a Mac
- SAP BW FAQ
- Resolving "Error 50030, 71512, 0" or "No License Found" Errors
- Resolving Service Issue Indicated by Orange Status
If you have any questions about the changes made to the articles above, please let me know. I will go investigate and return with an answer as soon as I can.
Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend.