Greetings friendly Tableauzos,
Did you know April is national Poetry month? Let's celebrate with some haikus:
Three new quick fixes–
To be seen and understood,
much like your data.
Recently published quick fix articles:
- Unable to Pass Parameters to Stored Procedures
- Appended Data Not Retained After Fully Refreshing Extract
- Error "Detected dead component ... but it has been restarted too many times" in Windows Event Viewer
They were not enough.
We fix quick fixes, for you–
It's what you deserve.
Recently updated Quick Fix articles:
- Unable to Export a Dashboard to Excel
- Changes to Published Data Sources Not Reflected in Workbooks
- Google Analytics Data Duplicated After Incremental Refresh
- Error “No license found for 'TableauServer'”
- Error "The drivers...are not properly installed" Connecting to SAP BW
- Error "Expression Clause References Too Many Tables" When Connecting to Salesforce
- Deactivating a Tableau Server Product Key
- Turning Off Parallel Dashboards
- http://kb.tableau.com/articles/howto/turn-off-parallel-dashboardsPrompts for Credentials and Error "Invalid username or password" While Publishing
- Error "Unable to parse XML response…"
If you have questions,
do not hesitate to ask.
We are here to help.
Perhaps the next post
will be all sonnets, free verse,
or limericks. Yikes.
All that money spent
on Bachelor's in English,
finally worth it.
We'll be back next week.
It will be a lot less weird–
I promise to you.