In Support, we get a lot of questions related to licensing, many of which have been turned into external Quick Fix articles. Below I've compiled a list of some of our most common licensing questions.
General Licensing Questions
- Error “No license found for 'TableauServer'”
- Product Key Shows Incorrect Maintenance Date After Refresh
- Error “FlexNet 50020, 42061, 0” During Offline Activation
- Error "Some of your product keys could not be synchronized"
- Error "The cluster is above its license capacity" in Distributed Environment
- "Unable to determine if the cluster is adequately licensed" Message
- Cannot Add License when Installing Tableau with App-V
- Error “…the license on your system has changed”
- Tableau Desktop and Non-Persistent Virtual Machines
- Users are Prompted to Register Tableau in Citrix Farm Environment
If your particular question isn't in this list, be sure to check out the Licenses & Activation section of the Tableau Knowledge Base, which has thirteen more articles.