to follow, share, and participate in this community.
I downloaded a workbook that was made in V10.3. My Desktop version is 2018.1 Now I know you can export workbook as... and pick the version and you can save it as an older version but I can't get… Show more Hi - I have successfully downloaded Tableau Public 2019.1.2 and when double clicked on the .pkg, I am getting the Verifying... dialog box and nothing happens after that. Please guide. Mac El… Show more I'm a new user of Tableau Public. I am using it in Parallels (Version 14.1.3 (45485)) with Windows 10 (Version 1803, OS Build 17134.706). I downloaded the latest version of Tableau Public and… Show more Whenever I try to view any of the online videos in Tableau Resources I get the error message: An unanticipated problem was encountered, check back soon and try againError Code: MEDIA_ERR_UNKNOWN… Show more Stumped. Why would this order appear different on desktop vs public? The holes are in a different order, but only from 13-18 on public. Desktop: Tableau Public: : It's time to put your data skills to the test... the first global Iron Viz qualifier contest is officially open! Winners of the three global qualifier contests will advance to the Iron Viz… Show more One of my favorite diagrams is the Tornado. It allows for several dimensions of comparison in an easily consumable view. After having made enough one-offs of single level tornadoes, and to make… Hi guys. I am using Tableau 10. When publishing a workbook, I would like to continue using live data. When publishing, I see in the "Data Sources" area, that I can "Edit" the three JDBC… Show more Hi, I have downloaded and installed Tableau Public on my mac with the latest OS version macOS mojave 10.14.4 (18E226). I am unable to save my file to Tableau Public. When I click the option "Save… Show more Load more items Since the latest version update join between a csv and WDC data is not working. Join is on a simple string field. I'm using Tableau Public. Anyone else experiencing this? Thank you very much in… Show more
- Publishing a workbook to Tableau Public as an older Tableau Version
- Map not showing up when published to Tableau Public
- difference in desktop viz and public viz
- Unable to install Tableau Public on Mac El Capitan 10.11.6
- Compete with data enthusiasts from around the world— the first Iron Viz global qualifier is here!
- Visualization of the font and labels does not work well
- Change email address
- 'Extensions are not supported on tableau public'
- Unable to load workbook (either via Tableau Public or workbook file)
- Tableau Public Frequently Asked Questions