Thanks for the challenge Meera - really enjoyed the look of this one and it was great practice to try and match the formatting.
I added a parameter to the dashboard as that was the only way I could think of showing that the underlying data was linked to the current date without violating the 3 sheet rule! I then stuck a blank object in front of it so that it couldn't be selected and tried to make the border line up as best I could with the rest of the viz.
I did have a crack at doing this in 2 sheets just for the challenge and to learn. I managed to get the bar charts to work correctly and display the right tool tips but couldn't panel beat the formatting enough to make it look exactly like the original (e.g. the dividing grey line, axis labels on both charts, headings etc.). So definitely sticking to the 3 sheet solution!