0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2019 6:17 AM by Pete Alex

Unable to invite new members

Pete Alex

Good morning. I have an internal user group and apparently my invite emails are not being delivered. I get the green banner saying the invite was sent but no one in the agency receives them. We have checked the junk folders and such but no emails. Any info on this would be great. Thanks.

Pete

-Non-Public Communication-

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or privileged under applicable law, or otherwise may be protected from disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, including any of its contents or attachments by any person other than the intended recipient, or for any purpose other than its intended use, is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error: permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments, and do not save, copy, disclose, or rely on any part of the information contained in this e-mail or its attachments. Please call 202-649-3800 if you have questions.