Are you looking to get your foot in the door at an enterprise Healthcare company? If so, please take a look at the requirements below! I have a contract opportunity for a BI/Tableau Developer in the Los Angeles area. If you are interested in learning more about this role, please contact Cole Lirio at 310-421-2384 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Title: BI/Tableau Developer
Duration: 4+ months with HUGE potential for extension
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90027
Experience: 5+ years of experience
Dress Code: Business casual
Work Hours: 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm (potential for some remote work)
- Develop Tableau dashboards for the utilization management committee using Oracle SQL connectors and/or linking to Excel or MS Access files.
- Run ad-hoc reports
- SQL programming
- Excel or MS Access
- Python or R
- Minimum five (5) years programming in SAS, R, SQL, Python or equivalent required.
- Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases required.
- Broad familiarity with medical practices, especially population management and process and outcomes measurement preferred.
- Experience with MVS/TSO operating systems preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Exceptional analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to express complex analytical and technical information to senior management or to audiences with clinical training.
- Must be an independent self-starter.
- Proven leadership in consulting and, for some areas, project management.
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and results orientation.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience with SQL, macros, AF, and SASGRAPH, PROC Report and statistical procedures in SAS preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of related analytical consulting experience, healthcare experience preferred.
- Project management experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of JCL strongly preferred.