Location: Cincinnati, OH - 45249
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested, or if you have any questions, with your up-to-date resume (including contact info and contact preferences).
Overview: Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas. May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations. Typically requires
- An advanced Degree or equivalent and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- If no advanced Degree is acquired, then 10 years of relevant experience is required.
Following are top 5 must haves:
1. Experience in architecting stable Tableau solution including setting up repositories/security/server sizing/clustering/configuration
2. Experience working in Linux environment
3. Experience working in big data environment and data model for reporting
4. Ability to articulate technical issues with vendor and leading resolution
5. Experience with Tableau Rest API programming
- Ability to architect a stable Tableau solution guaranteed for high operational availability/performance
- Experience in setting up repositories, users and security management
- Experience with Tableau server sizing, clustering
- Experience with all features of Tableau – Data Sources, Extracts, Variety of Data Visualizations
- Hands-on experience with Tableau tool and demonstrate expertise with complex data visualizations and Data Modeling
- Using SQL code to develop procedures & views
- Strong client facing communications skills. Ability to present product reviews, project plans and provide guidance on next steps with the customer.
- Ability to develop support plans that recognize the customer’s priorities, challenges, initiatives, and potential areas for improvement.
- Ability to use independent judgment and technical expertise to identify, document, and report issues with design, reliability, and maintenance.
- Ability to provide proactive technical support and clearly communicate procedural and status updates in complex and often critical customer environment
- Ability to program using Tableau Rest API to manage and change Tableau server resources
- Experience with other BI platforms such as IBI .
- Experience working with big data/Hadoop environment
- Experience with configuring/connecting Tableau on AWS
- 5+ years of hands on experience as a Tableau Administrator performing Installation, upgrading, monitoring, debugging, tuning and capacity planning.
- Practical knowledge in Tableau Server best practices: including administration, security, & clustering and the ability to communicate the pro & cons of each based on strategic implementation goals
- 3+ years of experience supporting a large Tableau Server installation (supporting over 100 users)
People with experience in banking/finance/accounting sectors get extra preference!
Looking for local people only (living within 30mi of Cincinnati OH).
Urgent requirement, so handling this on a first-come first-hire basis,