KELLY & Associates Insurance Group (KELLY) stands out as a
sophisticated, innovative, and effective leader in the health insurance industry.
Rated as one of the “Top 100 Places to Work” by the Baltimore Business Journal,
we believe in a work environment of honesty and trust, where collaboration is
encouraged and innovation is rewarded. We work as a team to serve our clients
and pursue excellence at every opportunity. We constantly look for ways to
support one another as we give of our time, talent, and treasure to meet the
needs of others in our organization and our community. Working at KELLY, you
will quickly discover that you’re not just a number - you are a valued member
of our team and our family.
KELLY Benefit Strategies (KBS), a division of KELLY, is seeking a creative individual to analyze
and synthesize data for current clients and prospects.
As a Data Visualization & Reporting Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with carriers and suppliers to secure claims data
- Evaluate and analyze monthly claims data
- Create and distribute executive management reports
- Utilize Tableau to design and implement data visualization dashboards
- Support Account Management and Consulting teams with research specifically related to claims data
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of professional experience
- Graphic design coursework or one year related experience required
- Tableau Coursework or one year related experience required (Proof of concept preferred)
- Healthcare industry knowledge preferred
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
Our KELLY Benefit Strategies leadership team will:
- Offer training opportunities to grow your knowledge of the insurance industry
- Provide a career path to ensure your talent, attitude, and performance are valued and you capitalize on your potential
As a competitive employer in the insurance industry, KELLY offers:
- Medical/dental/vision plans as well as life and accident insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Wellness based initiatives such as: on-site gym and healthy cafe options
- Training programs specific to your role
- Tuition reimbursement
Candidates that apply must be willing to commute or relocate to Baltimore, MD or the surrounding metropolitan area. This is not a remote opportunity.
For additional information or if you would like to submit your resume for consideration, please contact Heather Custred at email@example.com.