Hi keerthana kumar,
Duplicate the same measure in Rows and then Dual Axis.
Edit the mark type for both measures
Bar & text respectively
Edit the label for the duplicated measures
to adjust the position, add 0.01 to the second measure's calculation.
See if can help?
Find my appraoch,
1. Create a calculated field in rows shelf by just double clicking on it and write AVG(1)
2. Change the mark type to Gantt Bar
3. Remove the Category color and label from the AVG(1) marks
4. Change the mark % of Total Sales table calc to details and keep the Sales on label.
5. Right click on AVG(1) axis and select Dual axis and synchronize. Fix the marks again.
6. Change the color to none and reduce to size to lowest of the AVG(1) marks.
that's it. Workbook attached for your reference.
Let us know if this help.
Stacked Bar Total_v10.2.twbx 1.1 MB