1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2019 4:22 PM by Toby Erkson Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Prior value based on date diff
        Tablo.0

1.Time to fill: PostedDate - FilledDate.

2. I am looking to compare the existing Time to Fill with the Prior Time to Fill value which is based on the preceding days selected from the FromDate and ToDate e.g. if Fromdate is 1/1/2019 and ToDate is 1/10/2019,

the Prior Time to Fill date is the Time to fill Value for the preceding 9 days, which i will like to compare with the Time to Fill for 1/1/2019 to 1/10/2019, so that i can display up and down arrow for which is higher.

3. the period of time is the time between the 'Assignment Planned End Date' to the 'Date Terminated'

• 16. Re: Prior value based on date diff
          Joe Oppelt

afam.okudoh.0 wrote:

1.Time to fill: PostedDate - FilledDate.

2. I am looking to compare the existing Time to Fill with the Prior Time to Fill value which is based on the preceding days selected from the FromDate and ToDate e.g. if Fromdate is 1/1/2019 and ToDate is 1/10/2019,

the Prior Time to Fill date is the Time to fill Value for the preceding 9 days, which i will like to compare with the Time to Fill for 1/1/2019 to 1/10/2019, so that i can display up and down arrow for which is higher.

3. the period of time is the time between the 'Assignment Planned End Date' to the 'Date Terminated'

You still haven't answered this, and it is the key to doing what you need to do:

" And what date field determines the period of time you're looking to compare?"

Specifically, what date field should I use to see if it falls between 1/1/2019 and 1/10/2019 for the existing value, and if it falls between 12/31/2018 and 12/22/2018 for the preceding value.

That's really all there is to is, and I think you could figure out how to do that, actually.  The workbook I previously attached shows how to use the two parameter values to determine the current period and the prior period.  You would just create two calcs, one for each time period, that aggregates the data if the date is greater or equal the appropriate start date, and less or equal the appropriate end data.

• 17. Re: Prior value based on date diff
            Toby Erkson

You already asked this question here:  Previous Value based on From and To date

Please stop repeating the same questions.

1 2 Previous Next